Fiocchi of America, Inc. in Little Rock, AR is seeking experienced Bullet Assembly Machine Operators with a strong mechanical aptitude to join our bullet production department.
We recently expanded to Little Rock, AR and are looking for dedicated hard-working individuals to join our team. Fiocchi of America, Inc. headquartered in Ozark, MO has been producing ammunition for over 30 years. Our parent company, Fiocchi Munizioni, was established over 140 years ago in Italy. We offer excellent benefits including employer paid medical benefits for the employee, employer match retirement plan, paid time off plus paid holidays.
- Scope of Position:
- This position is responsible for operating multiple machines in cell that consist of automated presses, lead header and wash units. Candidate must have knowledge to utilize calipers, enter measurements into computer and set tooling on a transfer press.
- • Be required to adjust tooling and use given tools to produce high quality projectiles.
- • Ensure all materials used are accurate to current product build
- • Troubleshoot/identify reasons for machine stoppages and resolve accordingly
- • Continually inspect for various quality issues both visually and dimensionally
- Minimum Qualifications:
- • Must have previous manufacturing experience of running automated equipment
- • Must have a minimum level of mechanical aptitude to run and resolve mechanical issues on an automated press and ancillary equipment
- • Knowledge and understanding on use of calipers, micrometers and scales
- • Must have ability to shift focus from one operation to another as needed
- • Must be able to work overtime when required
- Physical Requirements:
- • Must be able to climb, stand, bend, stoop, push, pull and lift for a 12-hour shift
- • Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- • 4 shift operation working 12-hour shifts including weekends
If you are interested, please email resume to email@example.com with qualifications and resume (if available) or apply in person at Fiocchi of America 6930 N Fremont Road, Ozark, MO.
**Applicants must pass pre-employment drug screening and must not have felony record.**