Brut: Headturn & Trim- Little Rock, Arkansas
Operation a battery of Centerfire and trim machines within the brass manufacturing process that produces ammunition cartidge cases. Handle and control various materials through various stages of manufacturing stages including quality and maintaining a low scrap level. This position will report to the area supervisor for that shift.
Job Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed defined production performance standards.
- Retrieve necessary componenets and stage them at the desired machine stations.
- Be able to troubleshoot and resolve minor operational issues.
- Perform visual quality checks accordingly for each machine according to established processes and procedures.
- Report any potential quality issues to area supervisor.
- Perform specific shift tasks related to work area preparation and end of shift work area cleaning and organizing.
- Properly log and complete all production paperwork.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) required.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Able to detect potential quality issues on product.
- Other duties may be assigned and are not limited to above-described duties.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, communicate well with management, and understand verbal directions.
- Work well in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Both initial and ongoing training will be provided for these operational functions.
- Must be able to properly use and read gages (calipers, microetes, and dial indicators).
- Reasonable accomodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions needed to perform these daily assignments.
- Additionally, adherence to work schedules is critical to meet production target.