Centerfire Line Operator- Little Rock, Arkansas
Basic Job Functions:
- Operators should be able to master all 4 stations and be able to rotate to different stations daily.
- Conduct material inspections at your assigned station to ensure that materials being used are accurate to current product and free from defects.
- Maintain a rhythm of work to keep machine running smooth and efficently.
- Continaully inspect for vaious potential quality issues, notify Line Lead/ Supervisor as needed.
- Properly and efficiently box up product at a rate to avoid machine stoppages.
- Ensure proper lot identification is stamped legibly on all boxes/ cases for product produced.
- When asked, conduct and/or assist in machine changeovers.
- Daily removal of generated trash.
- Keep mahcine and area organized and clean throughout shift.
- Perform end of shift clean up requirements
- Other duties as ssigned by Supervisor or Management.
- Must be able to cooperate and work well with others in a team environment.
- Must be able to read and have basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Must be able to climb, stand, bend, stoop, push, pull and lift for a 10 hour shift.
- Must be able to lift up 40lbs alone and up to 80lbs with assistance.
- Must be able to lift 30-35lb boxes of product repeatedly throughout the shift.
- Good vision to detect potential quality issues on product.
Safety: Follow all safety procedures:
- PPE to include safety glasses, ear protection and gloves when applicable.
- Potential hazards to include pinch points, cuts, gun powder and lead.
- Ergonomics including practicing correct lifting techniques.
To apply email your contact information and resume to email@example.com