Bullet Press Cell Operator - WE Shift - Ozark, Missouri
Basic Job Functions:
• Cell will consist of automated presses, lead header and wash units. Operator will be responsible to run all machines in the cell.
• Will be required to make adjustments to tooling and use given tools to produce high quality projectiles.
• Ensure that all materials being used are accurate to current product build
• Troubleshoot/identify reasons for machine stoppages and resolve accordingly
• Continually inspect for various quality issues both visually and dimensionally. Resolve as needed.
• Conduct machine changeovers
• Ensure proper lot identification is recorded on all paperwork
• Fill out daily production log
• Keep machine and area organized and clean throughout shift
• Perform end of shift machine shut down and clean up procedure
• Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management
• Must have a minimum level of mechanical aptitude to run and resolve mechanical issues on an automated press and ancillary equipment.
• Knowledge and understanding on use of calipers, micrometers and scales
• Must have the ability to shift focus from one operation to another as needed
• Must be able to read and have basic math skills
• Must be able to follow instructions
• Must be able to cooperate and work well with others
• Must be able to work overtime when required
• Must be able to climb, stand, bend, stoop, push, pull, and lift, for a 10/12 hour shift
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs on a routine basis and at times up to 50 lbs.
• Good vision to detect potential quality issues on product
Safety: Follow all safety procedures
o Safety glasses
o Ear protection
o Gloves when applicable
• Potential Hazards
o Pinch points
o Practice correct lifting techniques
If you are interested, please email your resume to [email protected] with qualifications and resume (if available) or apply in person at
Fiocchi of America 6930 N Fremont Road, Ozark, MO.
**Applicants must pass pre-employment drug screening and must not have a felony record.**