Bullet Press Cell Operator- Little Rock, Arkansas
Basic Job Functions
- Cell will consist of automated presses, lead header and wash units. Operator will be responsible to run all machines in the cell.
- Will be required to make adjustments to tooling and use given tools to produce high quality projectiles.
- Ensure that all materials being used are accurate to current product build.
- Troubleshoot/ identify reasons for machine stoppages and resolve accordingly.
- Continually inspect for vaious quality issues both visually and dimensionally, resolve as needed.
- Conduct machine changeovers.
- Ensure proper lot identification is recorded on all paperwork.
- Fill out daily production log.
- Keep macine and area organized and clean throughout shift.
- Perform end of shift machine shut down and clean up procedure.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Management.
- Must be able to cooperate and work well with others.
- Must have the ability to shift focus from one operation to another as needed.
- Knowledge and understanding on use of calipers, micrometers and scales.
- Must have a minimum level of mechanical aptitude to run and resolve mechanical issues on an automated press and ancillary equipment.
- Must be able to read and have basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Must be able to climb, stand, bend, stoop, push, pull and lift for a 10 hour shift.
- Must be able to lift up 30 lbs on a routine basis and at times up to 50 lbs.
- Good vision to detect potential quality issues on product.
Safety: Folllow all safety Procedures:
- PPE to include safety glasses, ear protection and gloves when applicable.
- Potential Hazards to include pinch points, cuts and lead.
- Ergonomics including practicing correct lifting techniques.
To apply email your contact information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org