Centerfire Priming Machine Operator- Little Rock, Arkansas
Position reports to ShotShell Supervisor
Basic Job Functions:
- Ensure that all materials being used are accurate to current product build.
- Maintain inventory levels of conponents to keep machine running efficently.
- Conduct and/ or assist in machine changeovers.
- Troubleshoot/ identify reasons for machine stoppages and resolve accordingly.
- Continually inspect for various potential quality issues. Resolve as needed.
- Ensure proper lot identification is stamped on all boxes for product produced.
- Fill out daily production log.
- Daily removal of generated trash.
- Keep machine and area organized and clean throughout shift.
- Perform end of shift machine shut down and clean up requirements
- Other duties as ssigned by Supervisor or Management.
- Must have a minimum level of mechanical aptitude to run and resolve mechanical issues on an automated press.
- Must be able to cooperate and work well with others in a team environment.
- Must be able to read and have basic math skills.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Must be able to work overtime when required.
- Must be able to climb, stand, bend, stoop, push, pull and lift for a 10 hour shift.
- Must be able to lift, on occassion, up to 70lbs alone and up to 140lbs with assistance.
- Good vision to detect potential quality issues on product.
Safety: Follow all safety procedures:
- PPE to include safety glasses, ear protection and gloves when applicable.
- Potential hazards to include pinch points, cuts, gun powder and lead.
- Ergonomics including practicing correct lifting techniques.
To apply email your contact information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org