Production Supervisor- Little Rock, Arkansas
This position will be responsible to supervise and provide quality leadership to production employees. Objectives are to achieve departmental goals in safety, quality and output while maintaining a positive working environment. This is a "hands on" supervisor position and reports to Plant Manager.
- Supervise all personnel and operations within assigned department.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Work with other shift supervisors and members of management to ensure smooth operations.
- Understand and meet/ exceed set departmental production and efficiency targets.
- Complete production reporting paperwork and other reporting as required.
- Identify, resolve, and report machine and process issues.
- Develop, train, mentor, motivate and evaluate all direct reports.
- Resolve conflicts and issues in a professional, respectful manner.
- Ensure that all compnay policies, rules, and regulations are being adhered to.
- Maintain thorough understanding of machine operations and aid in machine set-ups and troubleshooting when necesssary.
- Daily communications with peers and management on the pulse of the department.
- Possible use of firearms for quality control testing purposes.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2-5 years previous supervisory experience in manufacturing environment required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal interaction skills.
- Ability to lead and supervise a diverse team.
- Able to work independently.
- Computer proficiency and experience.
- Able to work when needed.
To apply email your contact information and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org