Digital Marketing Manager - Ozark, Missouri
Provides daily administrative responsibility for Fiocchi of America and Baschieri & Pellagri brands covering all websites, social media platforms, e-commerce activities, and direct-to-consumer/customer communications (email).
- Lead the strategic planning and execution of digital marketing initiatives including:
- Website management
- Email database management
- Newsletter creation & dissemination
- E-commerce activities (management & promotion)
- Digital content management & creation (video & still photography)
- Social media management
- Oversee and actively manage the development and execution of all digital marketing projects to ensure on-strategy and on-time consumer impact
- Digital content development
- Video development and integration
- Lead and oversee the in-house creative development function supporting our portfolio of brands in the following areas:
- Web development (redesign & new development)
- SEO optimization
- URL management as it pertains to websites
- Lead social media strategy, planning and execution across all brands
- Develop thought leadership content – publish content that illustrates brand domain expertise
- Create new brand experiences that will build and foster profitable consumer relationships through social media
- Actively support new product initiatives, ongoing commercialization efforts, and specific marketing campaigns
- Opportunistic leverage of social media to build brands, galvanize consumers, and/or support larger initiatives
- Leverage social media data to develop valuable consumer insights and act to further consumer connection to the brands
- Perform competitor product analysis to understand the appeal of other products, marketing efforts, and social media approaches on the market
- Leverage various types of content including blogs, photos, videos, documents, events, group comments, rating and reviews to improve our social media standing and grow followers
- Coordinate and approve schedule for social posts to be published across numerous accounts, channels and voices
- Execute on-site digital marketing activities that engage our consumers at shows and events
- Consolidate activity into a unified calendar view for tracking and management review/approval
- Set and measure progress towards web analytics goals to understand campaign and message effectiveness
- Monthly KPI reporting on all owned properties
- Moderate travel is required (~50%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college; emphasis on marketing, digital marketing, or social media
- At least 1-2 years marketing experience within a Consumer Goods Company focused on marketing consumer brand experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports, correspondence and marketing copy. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) software. Experience with social media platforms, and supporting apps/software preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities. Good decision-making ability and able to work independently. Detail oriented and highly organized.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
To apply email your contact information and your resume to email@example.com