Director of IT- Ozark, Missouri
Fiocchi is looking for a dedicated Director of IT that will be leading the implementation of Microsoft's Business Central ERP solution. This role will be working with the stakeholders and senior business unit executives on the implementation. Teamwork, attitude, and commitment to the team is essential in this fast paced and critical position. This engagement is part of a global strategy in which you will play a major role in how Fiocchi meets our goals and interacts with our customers. The person that will excel in this job will have strong problem-solving skills, defines, risk, establishes communication, and presents information and risk effectively with the stakeholders. The salary will be commensurate on experience.
Responsible for developing and executing short- and long-term strategic plans to assure infrastructure capacity attains current and future needs. Conduct research and recommend changes in services, products, protocols and standards to support development efforts and infrastructure procurement. Works with our Italian parent company on solutions, timeliness and is responsible for defining and managing IT disaster recovery strategy for organization. Define software and hardware standards in collaboration with stakeholders and owners. The position would ensure apt security levels on network, infrastructure and servers are maintained. It would oversee operational costs, conduct near and long-term financial estimats for expanded functionality and user base. Eployees at this level are virtually self-supervising and assume direct accountability for the work product.
- Provides business analysis and support on overall business strategy as it relates to operations and technology.
- Oversee the central management of any incidents, ensuring incidents are resolved effiiently; work across technologies to establish the root cause and provide strategic input to ensure any underlying issues are fully remediated.
- Manage and work with our consultants within our current AS400 ERP system.
- Create and train on standard operating procedures for all procsses within operations and IT.
- Formulate and evaluate software/ process design alternatives and final selection.
- Ensure team maintains a prioritized Corporate IT Project List that is updated and communicated on a regular basis.
- Manage relationships with our operations and technology vendors.
- Create processes for operational functions; ensure proper implementation of processes.
- Manage the purchase of all IT including hardware, software, support services and telecommunications circuits.
- Oversee the gathering, design and deployment of new information systems.
- Establish, implement, and evaluate information systems policies and procedures including development and programming standards.
- Oversee the ativities for infrastruture support from third-party providers including data center services, network and telecommunication services, branch office technology, end user support and PC inventory management and deployment.
- Provide "hands-on" day-to-day support and resolution of IT issues and serve as an escaation point for customer production software issues and concerns.
- Escalate and resolve issues by working with the appropriate service provider based on incident type, severity, and rquired technology expertise.
- Help maintain and monitor back-up systems.
- Responsible for the department's operational excellence and ensures that the department delivers quality services in accordance with applicable policies, procedures, and professional standards.
- Responsible for hte fiscal management of the department and ensures proper utilization of organization's financial resources.
- Ensure compliance with security and sytem configuration standards.
- Maintain interface with departmental users in the selection and set-up of major computing applications appropriate for supporting departmental activities.
- Designs and supports an overall intranet infrastructure supporting internal and external web-based computing requirements.
- Develops and maintains computing standards relative to an overall strategy to provide an appropriate degree of standarization.
- Coordinates regularly with staff o ensure that technology, infrastructure, and long-range planning requirements are met and supported.
- Manages and establishes priorities for maintenance, design, development and analysis of entire infrastructure systems.
- Ensure to practice IT asset management inclusive of component inventory maintenance and associated documentation.
- Perform feasibility studies for different upgrade projects, conversions, and improvements.
- Report and prepare strategies to maintain srver infrastruture.
- Conducts research and recommends changes in services, products, protocols, and standards to support develpment efforts and infrastructure procurement.
- Security Access and Monitoring equipment and software
- NIST Framework
- Phone system software, setup, and maintenance.
- Software updates and Patch compliance.
- Barcode formats, including label creation software.
- 5 years in IT management, operations, project management
- Must have (3) years supervisory/ managerial experience
- MS Business Central ERP experience with focus on Security, Configuration Packages, Page and Database customizations
- MS Active Directory Experience
- MS Power BI- reation and maintenance of business reports, dashboards, and automation
- Three years SQL experience
- Proficient in MS Office 365. including Teams Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio, and MS Flow a plug.
- Five years of management experience supervising technical operations personne
- A Bachelors Degree in mathetmatics, computer science or computer-related field is required
- Networking architect experience, including fiber, switches, firewall, and WAP's.
- Sedentary work: Lift up to 10lbs at a time and occassional carry files/ small tools.
- Sitting-prlonged periods of time.
- Standing- prolonged periods of time.
- Reperitive motion- substantial movements of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Close visual acuity- work includes data/figures; view a computer screen; extensive reading.