Marketing Specialist - Ozark, Missouri
Provides daily administrative support to the Marketing team for Fiocchi of America and Baschieri & Pellagri brands.
- Assists marketing team with routine requests for product samples, advertising requests, media outreach, prostaff management and related materials
- Coordinates various marketing fulfillment duties and ship requests for direct mail, packages, letters, catalogs and other sales literature
- Assists with trade shows and marketing programs in a supportive role (e.g., hotel arrangements, event planning, event scheduling, vendor communications, etc.)
- Lead and provide direction to third party vendors on the set up and tear down of FOA show assets
- Aids Marketing Managers on product marketing initiatives
- Researches and assembles data or collateral to assist with social media needs (i.e., content creation, reporting, etc.)
- Works with members of the marketing team to support active marketing campaigns and special projects
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases
- Assists with market/marketing research projects, execution, data collection and reporting.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Sets up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Attend trade shows
- Moderate travel is required (~50%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school.
- At least 1-2 years marketing experience within a Consumer Goods Company focused on marketing consumer brand experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports, correspondence and marketing copy. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) software. Experience with social media platforms, and supporting apps/software preferred.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
To apply email your contact information and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org