Night Shift Supervisor - Little Rock, Arkansas
This position will be responsible to supervising and providing quality leadership to production employees. Objectives are to achieve departmental goals in safety, quality and output while maintaining a positive working environment. This is a “hands on” supervisor position and reports to the Plant Manager.
- Supervise all personnel and operations within assigned department/s.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Complete facility walk throughs and report issues and concerns
- Work with other shift supervisors and members of management to ensure smooth operations.
- Identify, resolve, and mediate employee issues
- Build and cultivate employee teams
- Understand and meet/exceed set departmental production and efficiency targets.
- Complete production reporting paperwork and other reporting as required.
- Identify, resolve, and report machine and process issues.
- Identify, resolve, and report employee safety issues or concerns
- Develop, train, mentor, motivate and evaluate all direct reports.
- Resolve conflicts and issues in a professional, respectful manner.
- Ensure that all company policies, rules, and regulations are being adhered to.
- Maintain thorough understanding of machine operations and aid in machine set-ups and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Daily communications with peers and management on the pulse of the department.
- Possible use of firearms for quality control testing purposes.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years previous supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel, Teams, out Outlook
- Able to learn new processes and implement efficiently
- Strong interpersonal interaction skills
- Ability to lead and supervise a diverse team
- Able to work independently
- Computer proficiency and experience
- Able to work when needed